E-Commerce & Web Services
E-Commerce Solutions Provider
The Internet has created a new economic ecosystem, the e-commerce marketplace, and it has become the virtual main street of the world. Providing a quick and convenient way of exchanging goods and services both regionally and globally, e-commerce has boomed.
Today, e-commerce has grown into a huge industry with US online retail generating $175B in revenues in 2007, with consumer-driven (B2C) online transactions impacting industries from travel services to consumer electronics, from books and media distribution to sports & fitness.
We can help your business set firmly in the growing e-market place through:
- Real time integration of your product database with that of your supplier(s), to access suppliers latest stock / pricing information.
- Online sales of your products or services.
- Online customer portal for your clients to have access to any previous pruchases, order tracking.
- Integration with your preferred shipping company(es) systems to help your customers track the state / ETA of their orders.
While our engineers can take your existing business model to the new market place, they can also help you identify new opportunities for your business such as online advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), reaching out to overseas markets or social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
We provide web development services using the Oracle Java Enterprise Edition platform.
Our software engineers develop, deploy, monitor and support enterprise grade, cloud based applications for customers in Australia and overseas.
Following software engineering best practices and open standards, our web based solutions are engineered as per the following principles:
- Maximize the lifespan of the system by using web development frameworks based on open standards to avoid vendor lock-in scenarios.
- Maximize compatibility by adopting cross platform technology where possible.
- Maximize system interoperability using open standards such as Java, Java EE, SQL, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, JPA or JDBC to interface between different modules of the system. This allows different modules of the system (such as the database) to be replaced for an equivalent module.
- Maximize adoption of open source software libraries. Reduces licensing costs and allows our engineers to dive into the source code of a software library developed by a another vendor if a defect was to be encountered and support from the underlying vendor was not available.